Telephone: 020 8680 2200 | Email: email@example.com
Matrimonial Services include
- Divorce, judicial separation and annulment of marriage
- Division of matrimonial finances and other financial issues including effects of pension
- Domestic violence
- Separation agreements
- Child support and the care of children after separation
- Contact and residence disputes, prohibited steps, specific issue orders, disputed parentage
- Property disputes
- Pre nuptial agreements
- Living Together Agreements
- Inheritance claims for dependants
- Children and property issues between non-married couples
- Change of Name Deeds
Difficulties in relationships can result in serious personal and financial problems which are highly stressful and emotionally challenging. When a relationship breaks down, there are so many things to consider, not least the living and visiting arrangements for the children, so there is a need for sympathetic yet realistic advice.
It may be that the Mediation process of informally discussing both points of view at an early stage, could help identify the root cause of your problems and result in settling your differences. If this is not the case, we will advise and represent you throughout the process towards the most beneficial settlement possible.
Whatever relationship difficulty you may be experiencing, we offer a wide range of services to assist you.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©